Modular Homes Built on a Concrete Slab
For ultimate flexibility, our modular homes can be built on your choice of either a concrete slab or traditional steel chassis. Thanks to ongoing innovations in technology it is now possible to build modular homes on a concrete slab while still enjoying the benefits of off-site construction.
Precast concrete floors are a great solution for homes that have specific characteristics which would benefit from a concrete floor construction.
There are a number of positives associated with homes built on concrete floors including:
- High fire-resistance
- Increased energy efficiency
- More flexibility in architectural design
- Potential to incorporate polished concrete floors
- Relocatable at ground level removing the need for ramps
- The feeling of standing on “firm ground”
For further information or to find out if a home built on a concrete slab is the right solution for you, please feel free to get in touch with our modular building experts by completing the form.